The Grand Falls-Windsor Dog Park was established in 2012 as an initiative of the Grand Falls-Windsor Dog Park Association. The park is located on Main Street adjacent to the Main Street Softball Fields.
Grand Falls-Windsor Dog Park Rules:
- Handlers must "scoop the poop"
- Any dog that is bullying or pestering other dogs must be given a time-out or be removed from the park. If your dog gets into a fight, exchange contact information and remove your dog from the park. You are responsible for any injury caused by your dog.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dog treats are not permitted. Dog toys are not recommended.
- Hours of operation are from sunrise to sunset (Daylight hours).
- Handlers MUST be inside fenced area with their dogs at all times.
- All dogs must wear a collar with ID and be licensed.
- No female dogs in heat permitted in the park. Unneutered male dogs MUST be watched closely.
- Eating and smoking is prohibited inside the fenced area.
- Dogs should be up to date on all vaccinations and be at least 4 months old to use the park safely. Sick and/or injured unvaccinated dogs are not permitted in the park.
- Never bring more dogs than you can watch. Maximum 3 dogs per person.
Use of the Dog Park is at YOUR OWN RISK.
Please follow these rules for maximum safety and enjoyment of our dog park. Have a great time!
For more information, comments or opinions, or to report damage, call, 489-0450 or check the Grand Falls-Windsor Dog Park Association Facebook Page